Prices in China are a lot higher than in the U.S., but that's expected.
The top of the line Performance version will cost almost $100,000, and that's without many options. In the U.S., you could get the base Performance M3 for about $65,000 MSRP. The Long-range all-wheel-drive versions will cost around $84,000 in China.
Tesla Model 3 prices in China:
- Model 3 Long-range AWD from 580,000 RMB (about $84,000)
- Model 3 Performance from 689,000 RMB (almost $100,000)
- China edition red paint: 26,900 RMB ($3,900)
- white interior: 10,800 RMB ($1,500)
- 19inch Wheel: Free
- Enhanced Autopilot: 54,000 RMB ($7,800)
By moving production to China, Tesla should be able to sell Model 3 Long-range AWD from around $60,000, we believe.