Mercedes-Benz EQC tested at the Nürburgring.
The EQC looks stylish and seems pretty quick, especially for such a big and heavy vehicle. We really enjoys how the SUV slightly slides in the corners too.
2020 Mercedes-Benz EQC 400 4MATIC preliminary specs
- dual motor (asynchronous), all-wheel drive
- system output of 300 kW (402 hp) and 564 lb-ft (765 Nm)
- 0-60 mph in 4.9 seconds (0-100 km/h in 5.1 seconds)
- top speed of 112 mph (180 km/h)
- 80 kWh battery (384 cells – two modules with 48 cells and four modules with 72 cells)
- more than 200 miles (320 km) of all-electric range (prelim est.) or over 280 miles (450 km) under NEDC
- DC fast charging (CCS Combo) in 40 minutes (110kW, 10%-80%)
- AC on-board charger – 7.4 kW
- towing capability – 1,800 kg (3,968 lbs)
Gallery: Mercedes-Benz EQC Seems Quite Quick At Nürburgring: Video
Got a tip for us? Email: email@example.com