Kia e-Niro is coming soon and it surely does impress.
Here we have an interesting overview of the interior of e-Niro at the 2018 Paris Motor Show by the Toronto Electric Vehicle Association TEVA.
The e-Niro is slightly bigger in size than the Kona, but the range rating is similar, which alone will be an advantage for the e-Niro. Inside it looks spacious and reasonably organized, however in conservative in style.
Kia e-Niro spec (64 kWh battery version):
- 64 kWh battery - 301 miles (485 km) of WLTP range
- 0-100 km/h (62 mph) in 7.8 seconds
- 150 kW (204 hp) and 395 Nm of torque
- fast charging 0-80% in 54 minutes at 100 kW
- 39.2 kWh battery - 194 miles (312 km) of WLTP range
- 0-100 km/h (62 mph) in 9.8 seconds
- 100 kW (136 hp) and 395 Nm of torque