Here is a first look at the Audi e-tron.
Autogefühl had an opportunity to check the e-tron in the studio, covering everything from exterior to the interior, and we must say it's quite a decent BEV.
Sales in the U.S. will begin from Q2 2019, from $74,800.
Audi e-tron specs:
- 0-60 mph – 5.5 seconds
- Top speed – 124 mph
- over 400 km (250 miles) expected under WLTP test cycle
- 95 kWh battery (36 cell modules, each module is equipped with 12 pouch cells, nominal voltage of 396 volts)
- battery pack weight: 700 kilograms (1543.2 lb)
- dual-motor all-wheel drive - up to 300 kW and 664 Nm in S mode (boost) or up to 265 kW and 561 Nm in D mode
- Maximum tow rating – 4,000 pounds when properly equipped
- 9.6 kW on-board charger (240 V, 40 A) in U.S. and 11 kW or 22 kW three-phase in Europe
- DC fast charging up to 150 kW: 0-80% in 30 minutes