New software brings substantial improvement to the Tesla Model 3.
Here are the topics:
- autopilot vehicle recognition (shows sizes of vehicles as well as pedestrians/motorcycles)
- redesigned navigation controls (closer to the driver)
- redesigned ventilation control (nice looking animation)
- app launcher
- better organized media selections
- web access (could be distracting)
- classic Atari video games (only when Park)
- dash cam recording (using pen drive)
- Autopilot (getting better)
"Larry Benjamin shows most of the features of the newly released Version 9 Software. This includes improvements to the autopilot vehicle recognition, redesigned navigation controls, better organized media selections, classic Atari video games and dash cam recording."