It’s just a bit of electricity. Nothing to be afraid of.
There are no details in the clip on the car though, but it does feature more than one Jaguar and suggests that the I-PACE is ready for the Electrical Storm?
"Watch as Eva Green, star of Casino Royale and Penny Dreadful, walks alongside a prowling Jaguar to celebrate the launch of a new Jaguar global campaign showcasing our award-winning PACE family of SUVs."
Jaguar I-PACE specs:
- 90 kWh battery for up to 480 km (298 miles) of range (WLTP)
- 0-100km/h (62 mph) 4.8 seconds / 0-60 mph (sec) 4.5 seconds
- Top speed mph 200 km/h (124 mph)
- two permanent magnet electric motors; synchronous – 400 PS (294 kW) total system output
- all-wheel drive
- 0-80% DC fast charging in 40 minutes using 100 kW CCS Combo
- 0-100% AC charging using 7 kW 0n-board charger in nearly 13 hours