Howdy there fellow readers, fans of the site and anyone else who's reading this.
With well over 500,000 comments posted on the pages of InsideEVs, it's time to re-address some issues.
InsideEVs will not tolerate certain actions in comments. If you cross the line, your comment will either be moderated or you'll receive a lifelong ban from InsideEVs.
This is not a democracy. These pages belong to InsideEVs. Let's keep the discussion civil and on track.
Here are some general guidelines to adhere to:
- Constructive criticism is the key
- We don't mind being corrected, told of ideas, even told the site could go in a different direction. But, tell us like a civilized human being. You are a real person and so are we.
- Don't attack the site, its writers, editors, etc. with insults, threats, personal attacks or any other form of hatred, racism or the like.
- If you use multiple usernames, IPs, email addresses, and/or pretend to be someone else, you're gone. For life.
- We don't care if you love Tesla or hate them, that's just fine. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. But, if you post non-stop trolling comments with the intent to cause fights with us or our readers (especially if they're completely unrelated to the article), it's obvious that you're just being a bully. Bullying is not allowed.
- Strive to make people listen to you rather than to hate you.
- Again, this is not a democracy. We can eliminate our comments section immediately if we so choose or if you force our hand.
- We don't ban users based on our agendas, but rather based on our sanity and the sanity and safety of the site
- direct personal insults or attacks, whether aimed at other commenters, authors, or named sources (keywords: moron, idiot, stupid)
- commentary on general politics that is unrelated to the topic of the article
Thank you in advance for your cooperation with this pressing matter at hand.