Jaguar enters the final phase of promoting the I-PACE before the first all-electric Jaguar hits showrooms around the world.
The First units were already delivered, but this is just the beginning. Only a handful of first reservations were noted in April and hopefully more in May (numbers are still flowing in).
In the latest videos, the British brand highlights the performance of the I-PACE and notes that it's a drivers car. The videos give us a hint of its sound under acceleration too.
A New World of Possibility
Instant sports car acceleration, All Wheel Drive traction and design that opens up a world of possibility. The all-electric I-PACE is a true drivers’ car, our vision for the future and above all else, a Jaguar.
The second video is more about track performance:
All-Electric Performance in Portugal The Jaguar I-PACE powertrain provides 400PS and 696Nm of instant torque. With built-in All Wheel Drive traction, our all-electric performance SUV accelerates from 0-100km/h in 4.8 seconds (0-60mph in 4.5 seconds), delivering an electrifying driving experience on road and track.
Robert Llewellyn and Jaguar I-PACE
Soon, the I-PACE will be shown at Fully Charged Live, hosted at Silverstone from 9th-10th June. We believe that Jaguar will be the highlight of the event.
Jaguar I-Pace specs:
- 90 kWh battery for up to 480 km (298 miles) of range (WLTP)
- 0-100km/h (62 mph) 4.8 seconds / 0-60 mph (sec) 4.5 seconds
- Top speed mph 200 km/h (124 mph)
- two permanent magnet electric motors; synchronous – 400 PS (294 kW) total system output
- all-wheel drive
- 0-80% DC fast charging in 40 minutes using 100 kW CCS Combo
- 0-100% AC charging using 7 kW 0n-board charger in nearly 13 hours