Lion Electric unveiled its new all-electric midi/minibus eLionM during the Movin’On 2018 mobility summit in Montreal.
The Canadian company expands its EV lineup after the success of the eLionC electric school buses, which so far noted more than 150 deliveries.
The new eLionM meets paratransit and public transportation requirements and will be available from this summer.
The 80 kWh or 160 kWh batteries, sourced from LG Chem, enables driving of up to 75 miles (120 km) or 150 miles (240 km), respectively.
- Range: 75 miles (120 km) or 150 miles (240 km) per charge
- Electric motor offers up to 149 kW (200 HP)
- Embedded 19.2 kW charger
- Safe and high-performance batteries from LG Chem
- Fully assembled by Lion (Chassis, battery packs, body)
- Various flexible configuration options to seat a maximum passangers
Unveiling of the eLionM: