Jaguar promotes its first all-electric model with a new video called Electrifying Rome.
The video shows that the I-PACE is like a silence enclave in city traffic. Another part emphasized is the range (480 km WLTP) and performance (0-100 km/h in 4.8 seconds).
Read Also - Jaguar I-PACE Shines In New York – Videos
"Jaguar I-PACE looks and feels like no other car on the road. Unleashed onto the bustling streets of Rome, Panasonic Jaguar Racing driver Mitch Evans experiences the quiet and luxurious refinement of our electric performance SUV in one of the world’s most historic cities."
Jaguar I-Pace specs:
- 90 kWh battery for up to 480 km (298 miles) of range (WLTP)
- 0-100km/h (62 mph) 4.8 seconds / 0-60 mph (sec) 4.5 seconds
- Top speed mph 200 km/h (124 mph)
- two permanent magnet electric motors; synchronous – 400 PS (294 kW) total system output
- all-wheel drive
- 0-80% DC fast charging in 40 minutes using 100 kW CCS Combo
- 0-100% AC charging using 7 kW 0n-board charger in nearly 13 hours