The Rimac C_Two electric hypercar was the star of 2018 Geneva Motor Show turning heads with its looks and stunning performance.
Here is one of the latest episodes of Fully Charged, which takes us back to Geneva where Jonny Smith had the opportunity to talk with Mate Rimac.
"We're very happy that Jonny Smith got to spend time with Mate Rimac, the founder of Rimac Automobili. This groundbreaking company built the Rimac C1, yes, the one Mr Hammond totalled. Now, it's the C_Two. Unimaginable stats, incredible technology. Yes, it's an absurdly expensive supercar but Rimac are supplying technology and know-how to many other car makers."
Rimac C_Two specs (*acceleration times with one foot roll-out):
- 0-60 mph in 1.85 seconds and 0-100 km/h (62 mph) in 1.97 seconds
- 0-300 km/h (186 miles) in 11.8 seconds
- 1/4 mile in 9.1 seconds
- 412 km/h (258 mph) top speed
- 120 kWh battery (6,960 cells) for up to 650 km (404 miles) of NEDC range
- four electric motors for all-wheel drive with torque vectoring
- system output: 1.408 kW of power and 2.300 Nm of torque
- 30 minute recharge (80%) using 250 kW CCS Combo charger
- 3-phase 22 kW on-board charger
Read Also - Rimac C_Two Sells Out Before Its U.S Debut