The production version of the Jaguar I-PACE was one of the electric premiers of the 2018 Geneva Motor Show and here is how Fully Charged sees it.
Jonny Smith test drove the I-PACE and then discusses the cutaway, as well as touches up the design of the car with key people on the Jaguar team.
Then there was another quick test drive and, as it turns out, the Jaguar I-PACE has stuff that Tesla is missing.
See Also - Jaguar I-PACE Shines In New York – Videos
The fit and finish and interior in general is excellent, the driving experience is proper Jag. Jonny Smith said that this is the driver's EV.
"Jonny Smith has a first drive of the electric Jaguar I-PACE.
Okay, it's only around a car park but you've got to take what you can get! He also discusses the car with the two Ian's. Full test drive coming soon.
Jaguar paid for flights and accomodation to make this episode possible. They did not sponsor the episode in any other way."
Jaguar I-Pace specs:
- 90 kWh battery for up to 480 km (298 miles) of range (WLTP)
- 0-100km/h (62 mph) 4.8 seconds / 0-60 mph (sec) 4.5 seconds
- Top speed mph 200 km/h (124 mph)
- two permanent magnet electric motors; synchronous – 400 PS (294 kW) total system output
- all-wheel drive
- 0-80% DC fast charging in 40 minutes using 100 kW CCS Combo
- 0-100% AC charging using 7 kW on-board charger in nearly 13 hours