Jaguar I-PACE enters the U.S. market in a bold way with a deal for up to 20,000 sales for Waymo’s driverless transportation service.
Waymo Jaguar I-PACE
We are not sure whether Waymo really will be able to order 20,000 I-PACEs within the first two years, but hundreds of Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid orders already turned into thousands for Waymo, so we're not going to place doubt just yet.
For now though, let's focus on the New York International Auto Show display where I-PACE was one of the stars.
See Also – Jaguar I-Pace Priced From $70,495 U.S.
Jaguar I-Pace specs:
- 90 kWh battery for up to 480 km (298 miles) of range (WLTP)
- 0-100km/h (62 mph) 4.8 seconds / 0-60 mph (sec) 4.5 seconds
- Top speed mph 200 km/h (124 mph)
- two permanent magnet electric motors; synchronous – 400 PS (294 kW) total system output
- all-wheel drive
- 0-80% DC fast charging in 40 minutes using 100 kW CCS Combo
- 0-100% AC charging using 7 kW 0n-board charger in nearly 13 hours