Fully Charged just released the first part of its 2018 Geneva Motor Show coverage, complete with a bunch of production and concept vehicles.
It's really worth watching, especially with the Jonny Smith comments.
"Jonny Smith takes us on a whirlwind tour of the Geneva Motor Show. Just 5 years ago, an electric car being unveiled or launched would have been a novelty. Now it's standard procedure."
Here are more stories on particular models from the 2018 Geneva Motor Show:
- Rimac C_Two
- Porsche Mission E Cross Turismo
- Hyundai Kite – Dune Buggy With Electric Propulsion
- 2018 Nissan LEAF
- Renault ZOE
- Cupra e-Racer
- Audi e-tron prototype
- Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV
- Tesla Model 3
- Volvo V60 T6/T8 Twin Engine PHEV
- Nissan IMx KURO
- SsangYong e-SIV EV concept
- Polestar 1
- Volkswagen I.D. VIZZION
- Renault EZ-GO
- LVCHI Auto Venere