According to Jaguar customers that received target prices for the upcoming I-Pace, the all-electric SUV will start in Europe (the Netherlands) from €82,000.
Pricing isn't expected to be officially announced until early next year though.
News from the Autoblog Netherlands hints at four trim levels:
- Jaguar I-Pace S: €82,000 LED headlights, 18-inch wheels, Meridian audio system
- Jaguar I-Pace SE: €90,000 20-inch wheels, adaptive cruise control, a leather interior, an electrically operated tailgate
- Jaguar I-Pace HSE: €97,000 18-fold electrically adjustable seats, heated front and rear seats, Meridian Surround Audio and Matrix headlights
- Jaguar I-Pace First Edition: €106,000 head-up display, air suspension and a panoramic roof
Because pricing in Europe is higher than in the U.S. (21% VAT tax in the Netherlands) we should assume that the amount in USD will be quite a bit lower than the listed amount in EUR.
U.S. prices estimated by tech01x from Reddit with VAT removed and rough conversions:
- Jaguar I-Pace S: ≈$76,400
- Jaguar I-Pace SE: ≈$83,900
- Jaguar I-Pace HSE: ≈$90,400
- Jaguar I-Pace First Edition: ≈$98,800