With a red interior and a fully blacked out exterior, this T Sportline modified Tesla Model X looks mean.
Tesla tuner T Sportline released video of this fully customized Tesla Model X P100D.
The tuner states:
"T Sportline can take your Model X and turn it into a luxurious sporty mid-size sedan (sedan?) fitting of a vehicle that can achieve 0-60mph in 2.5 seconds."
Here's a rundown of the modifications on the X:
● 2016 Tesla Model X P100D
● 3M Crystalline tint 70% / 40% (front windshield, front doors)
● Gloss Carbon Fiber Front Apron
● Gloss Carbon Fiber Diffuser
Wheels & Suspension
● MX115 21” forged wheels 22x9.0” front 22x10” rear finished in Matte Black. Approximately 25% lighter than Tesla factory 22” turbine staggered wheel set.
● Uses original Pirelli Scorpion Zero tires 265/35-22 front and 285/35-22 rear factory tire set, original lug nuts, original TPMS and accepts factory center caps.
● Bespoke interior - 6 hides of Bentley Red leather. Contrast white stitching.
● Signature Diamond Quilted door inserts and seats.
● Gloss carbon fiber steering wheel with Bentley Red leather sides and contrast white stitching
● Airbag cover dyed to match Bentley Red leather
● Dyed speaker grilles to match Bentley Red leather.
● Gloss Carbon Fiber Flip Door and Sliding Tray.
● Gloss Carbon Fiber Dash Trim.