Porsche Panamera 4 E-Hybrid Executive
It's expected that at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show, Porsche will unveil a performance version of the Panamera 4 E-Hybrid plug-in hybrid.
The debut model, which is available shortly (in both a normal trim and also a made-for-China-fabulous Executive extended version), comes with a 2.9-litre V6 biturbo engine (243 kW/330 hp/450 Nm) and 100 kW, 400 Nm electric motor, good for 340 kW (462 hp) and 700 Nm system output.
According to reports, the German manufacturer is also set to release a performance model with at least 500 bhp, and a speed of more than 180 mph, when it also takes the wraps of the Sport Turismo Panamera shooting brake next month.
Quick specs of Porsche Panamera 4 E-Hybrid:
- all-wheel drive with 340 kW (462 hp) and 700 Nm system output. Electric motor peak power stands at 100 kW and 400 Nm, while 2.9-litre V6 biturbo engine (243 kW/330 hp/450 Nm) is combined with eight-speed Doppelkupplung (PDK) transmission
- 50 km (31 miles) of NEDC all-electric range – or about 38 km/24 miles in real world/EPA terms (with speeds up to 140 km/h / 87 miles),
- combined fuel consumption 2.5 l/100 km; CO2 emissions 56 g/km; energy consumption 15.9 kWh/100 km)
- 14.1 kWh battery (up 50% from 9.4 kWh)
- top speed 278 km/h (173 mph)
- 0-100 km/h (62 mph) in 4.6 seconds
- 5.8 h charging at 3.6 kW or 3.6 h at 7.2 kW on-board charger