This is by far the most in-depth (released to date) video test drive and review of the Tesla Model X.
As YouTube uploader Saabkyle04 explains:
"Hello and welcome to Saabkyle04! YouTube's largest collection of automotive variety. In today's video, we'll take an in depth look at the 2016 Tesla Model X P90D!"
If you only ever watch one Tesla Model X video review, then this is the one you must watch!
- Using the key fob/color/Initial start up sequence: 0:51
- Steering/transmission/AWD dual motors: 2:29
- Performance/ludicrous mode/economy: 4:46
- Exterior walk around/styling/discussion/background, etc: 8:01
- Falcon wing doors: 10:39
- Wheels/tires/brakes/suspension: 13:48
- Interior quality/design/comfort/panoramic windshield: 16:48
- Static/on road driving shots: 19:43
- Interior tech and features: 21:37
- 2nd/3rd row seat space and amenities: 31:57
- Cargo space: 37:51
"During this presentation, we will take a 1st person look at what the vehicle is all about beginning with the start up, performance data, fuel economy, the occasional track data, and build quality. Also, I will teach you how to use most of the interior and exterior features in a detailed fashion, that before, you could only get from going to a dealership yourself! Throughout the video, I will highlight key styling and unique differences about the vehicle, any available options, and of course it would not be an enthusiast car video without the good ole engine portion with rev and exhaust note with interior and exterior perspectives. A thorough tour/review of this car designed to give others a greater overall appreciation of the vehicle."
Of course, the Model X differs a bit in that it has no engine and no exhaust, so revving it doesn't reveal an exhaust note, but wow what a video review it is!