Plug-In Vehicle Price Comparison – U.S. (February 8, 2016) – some models estimated
2016 Nissan LEAF
Here we present our new plug-in electric car prices and all-electric range (under EPA) comparison for February 2016 in the U.S.
A lot has changed since last time, as some models have disappeared, others had prices tweaked up or down, and several had destination charge increased a little bit.
Our table/graphs were upgraded a bit too.
Among the changes we note:
- 2016 Cadillac ELR with 40 miles range
- no Tesla 85 kWh, as well as no 90 kWh single motor
- higher BMW i8 price
- Ford Fusion Energi price cut
- Volvo XC90 T8 Twin Engine rated at 14 miles range
- Fiat 500e price down
- Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid price down and Cayenne S E-Hybrid price up
A Cross Section Of Plug-Vehicle Statistics – US Data Provided(click to enlarge)
All-electric cars only:
All-Electric Cars Range & Price (U.S.) Comparison (February 8, 2016)
Plug-in hybrids and range extended EVs only:
Plug-in Cars (with engine on-board) Range & Price (U.S.) Comparison (February 8, 2016)
BEVs price/range comparison:
BEVs Price per mile of range – U.S. (February 8, 2016) – some models estimated