Porsche Mission E Concept
The Porsche Concept Study Mission E shows up as world premiere at the IAA 2015
Porsche Mission E, unveiled at the 2015 Frankfurt Motor Show in September (full details), was on the list for "The Most Beautiful Concept Car of the Year" at this year’s Festival Automobile International exhibition.
We don't have any historical stats on the honor, but it's probably the first time an all-electric model has been up for this contest.
The question is whether or not Porsche will deliver a production version similar to the BMW i8, which varied only slightly from the concept?
"Porsche has proven pure creativeness, design and emerge of news trends with its Mission E. Therefore it was awarded – together with the Mazda RX-Vision – ’The Most Beautiful Concept Car of the Year’ prize by a panel of judges, consisting of leading figures from the worlds of automobile, media, architecture and fashion."
Porsche Mission E From Geneva
About Mission E Concept:
- Four doors and four single seats
- over 440 kW (600 hp) system power
- over 500 km driving range
- All-wheel drive and all-wheel steering
- zero to 100 km/h acceleration in under 3.5 seconds
- charging time of around 15 minutes to reach an 80 percent charge
- Instruments are intuitively operated by eye-tracking and gesture control, some even via holograms – highly oriented toward the driver by automatically adjusting the displays to the driver's position
Porsche Mission E Concept - 100 kmh/62 mph In Less Than 3.5 Seconds