I'm from Tesla for example
TechInsider recently conducted research on how many Tesla employees were attracted by emerging automaker Faraday Future.
A few of the former Tesla employees now lead FF:
- Nick Sampson, Senior Vice President of R&D and Engineering – Former Director of Vehicle & Chassis Engineering, Tesla Motors
- Dag Reckhorn, Vice President of Global Manufacturing – Former Director of Manufacturing, Tesla Motors
- Alan Cherry, Vice President of Human Resources - Former Senior Director, Human Resources, Tesla Motors
- Tom Wessner, Vice President of Supply Chain - Former Director of Purchasing, Tesla Motors
- Richard Kim, Head of Design – Founding member of BMW i Design and Lead Designer, i3 and i8 concepts.
Faraday Future announced some 750 employees as of early January at CES.
Other talents from Tesla, according to TechInsider, are:
- Brennan Boblett, lead designers for Tesla's user interface inside its vehicles, joined FF as creative lead for user interface and user experience
- Sue Neuhauser, a former senior automotive designer at Tesla - now Faraday’s chief designer for color, materials, and finish.
- Bryce Shawcross, designer of Tesla branded products, like clothing - now at Faraday as a creative manager for its brand design