"The Porsche 918 Spyder flat out at 350 km/h in the Australian Outback."
350km/h (or 217 MPH) is actually 3 MPH higher than the listed official top speed of the Weissach package equipped Porsche 918 Spyder seen in the video.
Here are some specs for the $1 million plug-in (Weissach package) Porsche:
- Goes from 0 to 62 MPH in 2.5 seconds (0 to 62 in 6.1 seconds in electric-only mode)
- Hits 214 MPH
- Zips from 0 to 120 MPH in 7.2 seconds
- Features 6-point racing harness
- Has magnesium wheels, titanium bolts and ceramic wheel bearings
- Puts out 875 HP and 944 pound-feet of torque
- Comes with carbon fiber go-fast bits
- And “exposes an even stronger dedication to motorsport,” according to Porsche.