YouTube user bigtruckseriesreview is frustrated with the ass-whoppings that Dodge SRT Hellcat drivers have experienced at the race track.
To put an end to this, he's listed 7 rules for Hellcat owners that he says will help the Hellcat avoid embarrassment at the track:
- Only use the red key
- Use the shift-light system
- You need wider rear tires
- Do not race anything with AWD
- Do not race anything with retracting spoilers
- Do not race electric vehicles
- Do not race any jet aircraft
It's a known fact that the RWD Hellcat is challenging to pilot to its potential, whereas the P85D is simply a mash-the-pedal-to-go racer.
Here we present our 7 rules for racing your Tesla Model S P85D:
- Realize there's no key required. While your opponent searches for this thing called a "key," give him/her a smirk.
- Race anything that requires shifting
- Stickier track tires aren't really necessary
- Race anything with RWD
- If it plugs in & has a retracting spoiler (examples - Porsche 918 Spyder, McLaren P1), then you might want to consider sitting it out
- Race ICE vehicles and electrics, but watch out for anything electric on two wheels
- Go ahead, race a jet aircraft. Then send the video our way. We'd love to see it, regardless of the result.
Or maybe 7 rules really boil down to just 1..."stamp on the accelerator" - see video below
Hat tip to Mark H!