Ford C-Max Energi Is A 0-Miler
Believe it or not, there are plug-in electric cars available with 0 miles of electric-only range.
These are what we call the 0-milers of electric cars.
If you're going electric for the ability to drive electrically, then these cars (all of which are plug-in hybrids) are not for you.
- BMW i8 - Electric-Only Range = 0 to 14 Miles
- Ford C-Max Energi - Electric-Only Range = 0 to 19 Miles
- Ford Fusion Energi - Electric-Only Range = 0 to 19 Miles
- Honda Accord Plug-In Hybrid - Electric-Only Range = 0 to 13 Miles
- McLaren P1 - Electric-Only Range = 0 Miles
- Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid - Electric-Only Range = 0 to 15 Miles
- Toyota Prius Plug-In Hybrid - Electric-Only Range = 0 to 6 Miles
Here's a look at the window sticker of a 0-miler (note how driving range lists electricity + gas for the first 11 miles, then only gasoline after that):
Toyota Prius Plug-In Hybrid Window Sticker
And here's the 2013 Volt's window sticker for comparison. You'll notice there's no + gasoline listed in the driving range area for the first 38 miles:
2013 Chevy Volt Window Sticker