Kia Soul EV
Kia Soul EV is setting a decent pace in entering new markets in Europe.
The latest stop is the UK, where the first electric Kia went on sale from £24,995, including the £5,000 Plug-In grant.
For comparison, the Nissan LEAF starts from £21,490 (however there are cheaper versions without the battery pack included).
With a 6.6 kW on-board charger, DC CHAdeMO inlet and heat pump system among its standard equipment, the Soul EV is certainly competitively priced. It boast more range than the LEAF too.
"Soul EV - £24,995
- 16” Lightweight Alloy Wheels (205/60R16) with Super Low Rolling Resistance Tyres
- 8 Inch Touchscreen Satellite Navigation with European Mapping & Traffic Messaging Channel (TMC) and Charging Point Locator
- Reversing Camera System
- Automatic Dual Zone Air Conditioning with 'Driver Only' Function
- LED Daytime Running Lights & Front Fog Lights
- Engine Start/Stop with Smart Keyless Entry System
- Heated Front Seats & Heated Steering Wheel
- DAB Radio
- Privacy Glass & Solar Glass
- Grey Two-Tone Eco Cloth with Blue Stitching