Start Charge: Charge your car with just one tap
ChargePoint just released a new version of its mobile app, which has more features and should work faster.
For now, it's available on Android in Google Play and will be ready on iPhone soon.
"Drivers asked and we listened. We’ve redesigned the ChargePoint app from the ground up with tons of new features and ways to personalize and enhance your ChargePoint experience. The all-new interface is optimized for quick access to the things you need most. Now, drivers can use one app to easily find stations and start charging."
ChargePoint Network has more than 18,500 charging points, but the app is able to show over 33,000 points, which means that some 15,000 belong to a few other major networks.
With the ChargePoint mobile app, you can plug in wherever you go.
We’ve also improved on some of the features you know and love:
- Map: View over 33,000 charging spots with stations from all major charging networks
- Real-time: Access the most real-time data of any network—to ensure you don’t navigate to a station that’s in use
- Navigate your way: Get turn-by-turn directions using the navigation app of your choice like Waze, Google Maps and Apple Maps.
- Predictive Search: With auto-fill, quickly find stations near any point of interest (POI)
- Filtering: Use map filters to see just the stations compatible with your car
- My Spots: Favorite locations, and easily access recently visited stations
- Satellite View: Use Satellite View to find stations down to the parking spot
- Driver Tips: Leave and view tips from the EV community about stations and their locations
- Speed With a 3x faster map performance, you’ll find available stations quicker.
- Start Charge: Charge your car with just one tap
- Notifications: Get real-time updates about your charging status