"What does it feel like to go from 0 to 60 mph in 4.2 seconds without a drop of gasoline? You’re about to find out!"
States Tesla Motors in regards to its "Fully Charged" tour:
"Join Tesla as we tour the Northeast with Model S. Schedule your appointment today at a location near you."
Tesla is hitting the Northeast hard over the next seven or so weeks in an effort to drum up additional interest in the Model S.
Here are the event dates and locations of the tops along the "Fully Charged" tour. Additional information can be found at this Tesla "Fully Charged" tour link:
- July 4th – July 5th: Montauk Yacht Club, Montauk, NY
- July 5th – July 6th: Harbor View Hotel, Martha’s Vineyard, MA
- July 12th – July 13th: The Golf Club of Cape Cod
- July 18th: Mystic Marriott Hotel & Spa, Groton, CT
- July 19th: The Port Inn, Portsmouth, NH
- July 25th – July 26th: The Beachmere Inn, Ogunquit, ME
- July 25th: The Reeds at Shelter Haven, Stone Harbor, NJ
- July 26th: The Whitebrier Restaurant, Avalon, NJ
- July 27th: Nonantum Resort, Kennebunkport, ME
- August 1st – August 2nd: The Gables Inn and Restaurant, Beach Haven, NJ
- August 8th – August 9th: Forty 1 North Marina Resort, Diamond Point, NY
- August 8th – August 9th: The Mill, Spring Lake, NJ
- August 8th – August 9th: Congress Hall, Cape May, NJ
- August 8th – August 9th: Dunham’s Bay Lake George Resort, Lake George, NY
- August 10th: Saratoga Automobile Museum, Saratoga Springs, NY
- August 29th – August 30th: Basin Harbor Club on Lake Champlain, Vergennes, VT