Tesla Model S Convertible - Yes Please!
Looking more and more like a finished product, Newport Convertible Engineering gives us a video update on their Tesla Model S convertible conversion project - and it is looking good!
As a reminder, this is not a one-off model S for the envious among us to gawk at; but rather the first in a series of high volume conversions on the electric car.
NCE is currently taking orders (and donor cars) to supply the general population with some open-top fun.
Here is the sedan pricing:
- Ragtop conversion priced at $29,000
- Hard tonneau cover conversion priced at $49,000
Tesla Model S Convertible Concept Sedan Sans Top
Tesla Model S Concept Sedan With Ragtop
Here Is A Look At NCE's Future 2-Door Tesla Model S Convertible
NCE also has announced they will also convert a standard Tesla into a 2-door coupe and 2-door coupe convertible.
- Tesla Model S Coupe, Price for conversion is set for $35,000
- Tesla Model S 2 door convertible (soft boot), additional Price for conversion is set for $25,000
- Tesla Model S 2 door convertible (hard boot), additional Price for conversion is set for $45,000
If interested, you can check out earlier video of the convertible in production getting to this phase of the process here.