First shown as a concept at the 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show, the Volkswagen E-Load Up! has now been displayed in production-ready form.
E-Load Up! Debut in Frankfurt
There's no word yet on when the E-Load Up! will go on sale and there's still no info on pricing, but we suspect that VW will spill all those vital details soon.
For now, here's what we know in regards to the light commercial-duty E-Load Up!
- Quoted range of 100 miles NEDC
- 18.7 kWh lithium-ion battery pack
- 0 to 62 mph in 12.4 second
- Top speed of 81 mph
- Load capacity of 673 pounds
- Cargo area volume of 49.5 cubic feet