The standard Porsche 918 Spyder is by no means slow, but Porsche knows there's room for some slight improvement so it's offering an ever more souped up 918 Spyder as an option package that fits into the category of "if you have to ask, then you can't afford it."
Porsche 918 Spyder With Weissach Package
For close to $1 million, Porsche presents the Weissach package equipped 918 Spyder.
That $1 million buys you a plug-in vehicle that:
- Goes from 0 to 62 MPH in 2.5 seconds (0 to 62 in 6.1 seconds in electric-only mode)
- Hits 214 MPH
- Zips from 0 to 120 MPH in 7.2 seconds
- Features 6-point racing harness
- Has magnesium wheels, titanium bolts and ceramic wheel bearings
- Puts out 875 HP and 944 pound-feet of torque
- Comes with carbon fiber go-fast bits
- And "exposes an even stronger dedication to motorsport," according to Porsche.