We've already posted on the 2015 Kia Soul EV's debut at the 2014 Chicago Auto Show, but now we have video from the show floor to present to you.
But first, let's recap a few of the Soul EV highlights:
Q3 2014 launch in US will proceed as follows:
"The Soul EV will initially be sold in California and Oregon in the West and several Eastern states including New York, New Jersey and Maryland, the regions with the largest EV markets and infrastructure. KMA will look to offer the vehicle in other markets in the near future as infrastructure and demand grow."
Known specs include:
Soul EV In Chicago
- 109 HP
- 210 Pound-feet of torque
- 27 kWh lithium polymer battery pack
- Target range of 80 to 100 miles according to Kia
- Recharge in under 5 hours on 240 volt (6.6 kw on-board charger) or in 25 minutes via CHAdeMO quick charge
- 0 to 62 MPH in less than 12 seconds
- Top speed of 90 MPH
- Projection type headlamps
- LED positioning lamps
- LED rear combination lamps
- Aerodynamically shaped 16-inch alloy wheels.