Japan's Terra Motors, makers of electric trikes, scooters and tuk tuks, will try to sell its newly unveiled Kiwami electric motorcycle in India.
2014 Zero S
The Kiwami motorcycle may look familiar, as its a Zero S underneath.
Terra Motors has no rights to use the Zero S underpinnings, so naturally Zero Motorcycles issued a cease-and-desist order.
We'll see how that plays out, but in the meantime here are the specs on the Kiwami electric motorbike:
- 10 kW (13 hp) electric motor
- Top speed is 160 km/hour (99 mph)
- Requires 6 hours for a full recharge
- Range of up to 200 kilometers (124 miles)
- Price is around Rs. 18 Lakh (US$29,000)