German publication AutoBild recently review the Mercedes-Benz B Class Electric Drive.
Some Basic B Class ED Specs
Unfortunately, the German auto magazines posts in a language called German, which means that most of what's mentioned is lost on us.
We do, however, have the ability to loosely translate (thanks Google!) some of what's mentioned.
So, here are the takeaway points:
- Battery pack hidden under floorboard of vehicle
- Tesla supplies electric motor, battery pack and other crucial electric-drive components
- Fascia differs slightly from standard B Class
- Rest of appearance is nearly identical to conventional B Class
- It's quick (o to 62 mph in 7.9 second)
- Top speed is 99 mph
- Three regenerative braking levels