And the Top 5 Things Are...
We so love it when the mainstream media tries to tell us what it'll take for electric vehicles to go maintsream...to really go maintstream, that is
Chart is Not at All Relevant to This Article...But We Figured You Might Enjoy it Anyways
That's what's going here, as the Washington Post is trying to say it'll take 5 major things to occur before "electric cars really go mainstream."
Here's that list of 5:
1. Batteries need to get cheaper.
2. Drivers need to believe they won't be stranded.
3. Policy supports need to expand, and not disappear unpredictably.
4. Gas prices need to get high and stay high.
5. More people need to try electric cars.
We've bolded what we agree with. The rest remains suspect to us.
But perhaps we're wrong. Maybe the Washington Post is wrong.
What do you think it'll take for electric to "really go mainstream?"
Source: Washington Post