We could try our darndest to explain what's being discussed in this here video, but we'd still miss all of the finer points hit on in this somewhat heated discussion of what lies ahead for Tesla Motors.
We're Doubtful Musk is Concerned With the EV Efforts Put Forth by BMW or Audi
Here are just a few highlights of the topics discussed:
- Should you sell Tesla stock now?
- Is the BMW i8 real competition for the Tesla Model S?
- What will the production volume be on the Tesla Gen III?
- Does Tesla has the cheapest per kWh costs in the industry?
- Will Gen III have true competition when it launches?