We didn't see this one coming.
e-load Up! Hits the Stage in Frankfurt
Aside from revealing the e-Golf and e-Up!, Volkswagen wheeled out one more electric vehicle at the 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show: the e-load Up!
Basically, this is the light commercial-duty version of the e-Up! The e-load Up! is claimed to be ideal for mail delivery and pizza toting duties.
Here are some specs on the e-load Up!:
- Quoted range of 100 miles NEDC
- 18.7 kWh lithium-ion battery pack
- 0 to 62 mph in 12.4 second
- Top speed of 81 mph
- Load capacity of 673 pounds
- Cargo area volume of 49.5 cubic feet