Tesla CEO Elon Musk sat down and have a very honest and revealing interview with Bloomberg (to their credit).
Tesla CEO Says NYT Article Hurt Tesla To The Tune Of "Tens Of Millions"
Topics ranged from:
- the New York Times article caused "a lot" of cancellations of Model S reservations, perhaps as much as "a few hundred"
- market cap took a estimated hit of $100 million dollars
- production estimates for 2013
- demand for the Model S
- the outlook for the company past 2013
- impressions of Washington - "much less corrupt than people think it is"
- on the lighter side: Musk says he never wore a tight black T-shirt when he met Tom DeLay, that he always wears a suit in Washington
Got a tip for us? Email: email@example.com