When it's a McLaren, specs are all that matter.
All McLarens are spectacular and ultimate performance is a given, so when McLaren first broke news of its P1 plug-in hybrid hypercar, the automaker's omission of specs left us imagining just how impressive this plug-in would ultimately be.
Specs are now here and we're blown away.
Looks sweet even from up above!
- o to 62 miles per hour in under 3 seconds
- 0 to 124 miles per hour in less than 7 seconds
- 0 to 186 miles per hour in 17 seconds
- 903 total horsepower
- 664 pound-feet of torque
- Electric-only range of up to 12.5 miles at an average speed of 30 mph
- Production limited to 375 units
- Top speed 218 mph
- Curb weight 3,086 pounds
- On sale date March-Deliveries to commence later this year
So, what's it costs to own the most exotic, spectacular plug-in vehicle on the planet? A cool $1,150,000 before adding a single option.
More details on the McLaren P1 can be found by clicking here.
Gallery: Double Click To Enlarge