With New ClipperCreek ProMountDuo Pedestal From $434, Full Commercial L2 Stations From $813
For most of us not in the market for a “pedestal”, why should we care?
Namely, because this pedestal sells for $434, and is designed for commercial and fleet applications, which means that combined with the low-cost ACS-15, a complete L2 external charging station can now be had for $813.
And as anyone who as priced the cost of a common-use charging station can tell you, that is pretty darn inexpensive. Hopefully this means a lot more L2 charging stations will pop up as a result. Now, go tell your boss that has been two cheap to buy one so far, that he/she has no excuse anymore.
Looking at ClipperCreek’s product lineup, it is clear that the ProMountDuo has been priced to be used in conjunction with one of the brand’s more popular (and capable) units, the HCS-40, which features a 25 ft cable and the ability to charge at up to 7.7 kW. The two units retail together for $999.
Jason France, President of ClipperCreek (as well as founder), had this to say on the company’s latest offering:
“ClipperCreek’s mission is to develop and promote Electric Vehicle adoption by designing superior value into every product we bring to market. There was a need for a more cost-effective, flexible, dual pedestal and we are proud to once again have engineered an advancement for the market.”
At this time, the ProMountDuo can be paired with any combination of 10 different ClipperCreek charging stations, ranging from 120V to 240V charging at 12 to 48 Amps suitable for workplace, tenant, and fleet charging.”
ClipperCreek noted these features of the ProMountDuo in a press release today:
- Slim, modern profile
- Operates as a single or dual mount pedestal out of the box
- Pedestal doubles as an electrical raceway with service ground lugs
- Supports two stations and two 120V outlets per pedestal (sold separately)
- Compatible with ClipperCreek ACS, HCS, and LCS product lines
- ADA height and reach compliant when installed to local codes
- Powder coated with galvanized undercoat steel for environmental durability
- Charging station’s integrated cable wrap makes storing the cable simple and convenient
- Accommodates the low profile connector holsters that come standard with ClipperCreekcharging stations, allowing storage of the vehicle connector out of the way and where it’s most convenient
- Made in America
- ClipperCreek customers are supported by an exceptional customer service team
For more details, or to order the ProMountDuo for your business or commercial location, check here.