MotorWeek Tests Out The Jaguar I-PACE: Is Hugely Impressed
MotorWeek Says: Jaguar I-PACE is the real deal
In the latest overview of the Jaguar I-PACE, MotorWeek was impressed. The British brand introduced its electric car ahead of Audi, Mercedes-Benz and BMW and has set the bar high. Well, maybe the pricing and efficiency is still a drawback, but it’s a high-end model after all.
We especially enjoyed the footage as the blue I-PACE looks stunning and it should provide some diversity among the sea of Teslas.
Jaguar I-PACE specs:
- 90 kWh battery
- Range: 234 miles (376 km) EPA or 480 km (298 miles) WLTP
- 0-100km/h (62 mph) 4.8 seconds / 0-60 mph (sec) 4.5 seconds
- Top speed mph 200 km/h (124 mph)
- two permanent magnet electric motors; synchronous – 400 PS (294 kW) total system output
- all-wheel drive
- 0-80% DC fast charging in 40 minutes using 100 kW CCS Combo
- 0-100% AC charging using 7 kW 0n-board charger in nearly 13 hours