Live Photos & Videos Of Jaguar I-Pace From Geneva
The Jaguar I-Pace all-electric SUV with 90 kWh battery and nearly 300 miles of range debuted at the Geneva Motor Show.
For those who prefer a more conservative approach (like premium interior, conventional doors and such) this could be the electric SUV for you. Tech savvy or performance-oriented customers will likely stick with the Model X P100D, we believe.
See full I-Pace description here.
We are especially interested in how Jaguar will solve long-range travel without a dedicated Supercharging network. We wonder if customers will be willing to buy a high-end car and then use the ordinary 50 kW chargers available today. Or maybe the high-power CCS Combo network (like IONITY) will take off.
Minus the lack of charging support, I-Pace is surely one of the best electric cars in its price-range and everyone seems to love its design.
See Also – Jaguar I-Pace Priced From $70,495 U.S.
Jaguar I-Pace specs:
- 90 kWh battery for up to 480 km (298 miles) of range (WLTP)
- 0-100km/h (62 mph) 4.8 seconds / 0-60 mph (sec) 4.5 seconds
- Top speed mph 200 km/h (124 mph)
- two permanent magnet electric motors; synchronous – 400 PS (294 kW) total system output
- all-wheel drive
- 0-80% DC fast charging in 40 minutes using 100 kW CCS Combo
- 0-100% AC charging using 7 kW 0n-board charger in nearly 13 hours