Mercedes-Benz EQC Interior Overview: Video
EQC will not disappoint typical Mercedes-Benz customers.
Mercedes-Benz took care to not compromise any luxury or quality with its first higher-volume electric car and to not sway too much from its current customers’ tastes.
In the U.S. and Canada, the EQC will launch in 2020, after the first batch enters the market in Europe next year. Pricing and EPA/WLTP range is not yet available, though its 80 kWh should last for well more than 200 miles (320 km).
2020 Mercedes-Benz EQC 400 4MATIC preliminary specs
- dual motor (asynchronous), all-wheel drive
- system output of 300 kW (402 hp) and 564 lb-ft (765 Nm)
- 0-60 mph in 4.9 seconds (0-100 km/h in 5.1 seconds)
- top speed of 112 mph (180 km/h)
- 80 kWh battery (384 cells – two modules with 48 cells and four modules with 72 cells)
- more than 200 miles (320 km) of all-electric range (prelim est.) or over 280 miles (450 km) under NEDC
- DC fast charging (CCS Combo) in 40 minutes (110kW, 10%-80%)
- AC on-board charger – 7.4 kW
- towing capability – 1,800 kg (3,968 lbs)