Mercedes-Benz Presents EQC 400 4MATIC In Paris: Video Roundup
2020 Mercedes-Benz EQC makes public debut in Paris.
The upcoming Mercedes-Benz EQC 400 4MATIC was one of the stars of the Daimler stand at the 2018 Paris Motor Show. It’s the first major car show where the public can the see first production EQ model.
Anyways, the EQC looks attractive, both inside and outside, so it should take fair share of Mercedes-Benz SUV sales from new GLE.
2020 Mercedes-Benz EQC 400 4MATIC preliminary specs
- dual motor (asynchronous), all-wheel drive
- system output of 300 kW (402 hp) and 564 lb-ft (765 Nm)
- 0-60 mph in 4.9 seconds (0-100 km/h in 5.1 seconds)
- top speed of 112 mph (180 km/h)
- 80 kWh battery (384 cells – two modules with 48 cells and four modules with 72 cells)
- more than 200 miles (320 km) of all-electric range (prelim est.) or over 280 miles (450 km) under NEDC
- DC fast charging (CCS Combo) in 40 minutes (110kW, 10%-80%)
- AC on-board charger – 7.4 kW
- towing capability – 1,800 kg (3,968 lbs)