Maven Fleet in Los Angeles Gets New Chevrolet Bolt EVs For Sharing – Video
Maven has expanded its car-sharing and ride-sharing services in Los Angeles by adding some new Chevrolet Bolt EV all-electric cars to its fleet.
Eventually, more than 100 Bolt EVs will be deployed and available by Maven in Los Angeles, so get ready – you are going to see them everywhere.
For some, it could be a perfect opportunity to test drive the 238 mile all-electric car prior to making a purchasing decision.
The Chevrolet Bolt EVs used by Maven will be available with access to EVgo charging stations throughout California, and some other participating charging networks as well.
“Maven City car sharing in Los Angeles has seen an average of 56 percent member growth month-over-month since launching in October 2016, and Maven will leverage this existing platform as well as in-city infrastructure, fleet management capabilities and operational insights to help advance the City of Los Angeles’ Sustainable City pLAn. Maven members will play an integral role in informing the co-creation process and will provide valuable insights for future infrastructure and transportation developments.
The Chevrolet Bolt EV, with an EPA-estimated range of 238 miles, has launched in Los Angeles in Maven City car sharing and the Lyft Express Drive program. Maven supplies vehicles for Lyft’s Express Drive program, providing Lyft drivers with affordable access to weekly rentals of GM vehicles in select cities. By adding the Bolt EV, Maven could allow for up to 250,000 all-electric miles driven per month across all of its offerings.”
Beside Los Angeles, San Francisco and San Diego are in the pipeline to receive Bolt EVs.
Maven by the numbers:
- In 13 months, Maven has launched three products and has grown to 17 cities in the U.S. and Canada: Ann Arbor, Michigan; Atlanta; Baltimore; Boston; Chicago; Denver; Detroit; Los Angeles; Jersey City, New Jersey; Nashville, Tennessee; New York City; Orlando, Florida; Phoenix; San Diego; San Francisco; Washington, D.C.; and Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.
- Maven has more than 24,000 members who have made more than 27,500 reservations.
- Maven members have traveled more than 78 million miles.
- The average Maven City trip is 121 miles and lasts more than 12 hours.
- The Lyft Express Drive program with Maven in Los Angeles is currently the largest in the nation.