Koenigsegg Regera Priced At Wallet-Busting $2.3 Million
Koenigsegg Regera, a supercar with a plug, received a price tag of €2.1 million (over $2.3 million).
The Swedish manufacturer plans to produce only 80 units. First deliveries are expected in December 2016.
The car was unveiled at the 2015 Geneva Motor Show as the world’s most powerful plug-in hybrid.
Battery pack is small, but in charge mode the on-board generator probably will be able to recharge battery quickly for another launch from 0-60 mph in under 3 seconds.
- 1100 Hp/1250 Nm from twin turbo aluminum 5,0L V8
- 700 Hp/900 Nm of electric propulsion
- System power o over 1500 Hp or 1.11 MW and over 2000 Nm of torque
- Top speed 248 mph (400 km/h)
- 9.27 kWh 620 Volt, flooded liquid cooled battery pack for 50 km / 31 miles in NEDC
- 1628 kg curb weight
Source: Motor Authority