Kia Soul EV Spotted (photos)
The last we heard on the Kia Soul EV was that it could be coming to the United States in the first half of the year, just after that model’s lineup re-design.
As for the specs? Although just rumored, they were impressive.
- range of about 200 km (124 miles)
- top speed of 140 km/h (87 mph).
- 0-100 km/h (0 to 62 mph) in under 12 seconds
- estimated price of KRW 40 million ($34,800)
Now via Test Rider (French), actual pics of the Kia Soul EV undergoing testing have emerged. Now lets just hope some of those ‘rumored’ specs hold up into production.
Kia Soul EV Gallery (double click):
- Kia’s Electrified Sales In Europe Jump In First Half, Plug-In Niro To Take Things Even Higher
- Hyundai-Kia To Double Total EV Production Following Launch Of Kona & Niro In 2018
- Kia Expected To Launch Pure Electric Stonic In 2018
- 2018 Kia Soul EV Gets Ever-So Slight Battery Upgrade, Range Jumps Up To ~113 Miles