In Just One Year, Bjorn Racks Up 100,000 KM On Tesla Model S – Video
Bjørn Nyland catches his Tesla Model S’ odometer rolling past 100,000 kilometers (a little over 62,000 miles).
This is a milestone for The Millennium Falcon (the name of his Model S) and it’s only the beginning…
He plans to hit 1 million kilometers. But before he gets there, he already has the most kilometers on a Model S in Norway and the second most in all of Europe.
Shall we recap some of the most memorable moments with Bjørn and his Model S, in this one year? I think so:
- Oslo to North Cape Road Trip.
- Nurburgring Lap.
- European 3700 Mile Road Trip.
- Ullared and Copenhagen w/ World Record Attempt.
- Trollstigen and Geiranger.A Nothern Lights Delight.
- Bad Luck (But a minor speed bump) w/ 60 kWh Review.
- One Year Review.
Remember where it all began… Bjørn’s first-ever Tesla Model S video. Check that out below:
Congrats to Bjørn for accomplishing quite an achievement!