Hyundai Sonata PHEV At 2015 NAIAS – More Images & Videos
In the heat of the moment, the Hyundai Sonata PHEV mostly escaped the raid of reporters at the 2015 NAIAS. Therefore, we only spotted a few videos presenting one of the latest plug-in hybrids (available on the market later this year).
We thought we’d compliment our own photo gallery and presentation with this set of stock images, footage video and recording from the Hyundai conference.
- 9.8 kWh battery
- 22 miles electric-only range
- 50 kW electric motor & 2.0-liter Nu four-cylinder GDI engine
- Recharge in 2.5 hours on Level 2
- 93 MPGe combined in EV mode (internal testing)
- In charge sustaining mode, 38 mpg in the city, 43 mpg on the highway and 40 mpg combined (internal testing)