Ford Discounts The Focus Electric, Leases Now From $249/Month
Even if you have no desire to ever buy a Nissan LEAF, but plan on purchasing another electric vehicle at some point, you may owe the Japanese company a thank-you note.
Today, it was Ford’s turn to offer the customer a little extra something to get them to buy their Focus Electric.
A 36 month lease on the Focus EV, nets you $10,750 in total deductions (including the $7,500 Federal credit), bringing the car’s cost down to a very low $249, with $2,138 due at signing.
If owning your car is more to your liking, Ford will give you $2,000 off the MSRP (down to $37,995) along with the always nice, 0% financing option.
As a point of reference, some other deals currently nationally available on the market today:
- 2012 Leaf SV – $219 a month with $1,999 due at signing
- 2013 Chevrolet Volt – $299 a month with $1,529 due at signing.
- 2013 Toyota Prius Plug-In 0% financing or $349/mth lease with $3,499 due at signing
- 2012 Toyota Prius Plug-In $259 a month with $2,399 due at signing
- 2013 Honda Accord PHEV $429 a month with $2,499 total due at signing
As always, the dealer could (and usually will) sell for less.
Hat tip to Alan C, via MT