InsideEVs is proud to present the seventeenth episode of its weekly podcast. Available on the InsideEVs YouTube channel and all the best podcast platforms – Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, iHeart Radio, and Tune In – the show covers the top stories and issues of the week with insight added by our special guests.
This edition is hosted by InsideEVs editor and InsideEVs Forum moderator, Domenick Yoney. He is joined by Martyn Lee of the EV News Daily podcast, Kyle Conner of the newly-established InsideEVs YouTube channel as well as his own Out Of Spec Motoring and One Lap channels, and long-time electric vehicle advocate and expert, InsideEVs editor Tom Moloughney.
This week, we discuss:
- GM teams with EVgo to vastly expand that fast-charge network
- Polestar 2 achieves Job One: first customer delivery
- GMC Hummer EV will have Crab Model and a Fall reveal
- Tesla wants to sell EV hardware and software to other automakers
- Rivian R1T deliveries pushed back to June 2021
We truly hope you enjoy this latest chapter in our podcast series as much as we enjoyed making it. To keep up with fresh episodes, subscribe to the InsideEVs YouTube channel and tap the bell icon to receive notifications about new videos and podcasts. Enjoy!